Is 25,000 a reasonable fee for a dui, accident,two 3rd degree assault and obstructing a trooper?

Asked about 1 year ago - Vancouver, WA

pertaining to a accident in 06/05/2012 on I 205 near Vancouver wash

1. Ethan Patrick Meaney

Pro

28

Answered . Fees vary depending on the attorney's experience, the level, and magnitude of the charges against you. In the end, it is for you to determine what is reasonable as you are the one paying. Good luck.

2. Theodor Kaplun

26

Answered . Depends on the experience of the attorney among other things, really a valuation that only you can make, best of luck.

3. Jason Henry Schauer

21

Answered . I dont know the value without knowing the damages but be sure to have a lawyer or you will not get treated fairly.

Pro

22

Answered . Sounds better than going to the clink.

5. Albert Lee Crosner

21

Answered . Attorney Kaplun has offered you a good explanation. How can we tell you without a whole lot more information. Apparently you think it is too much or you would not be asking the question.

6. Tatiana Kadetskaya

21

Answered . The DUI lawyer in my office charges 30k for a simple dui

7. Patrick Owen Earl

Pro

15

Answered . Shop around. There are a lot of attorneys if you are not satisfied with the attorney that you have spoke to. Experience is what you need, confidence in ones ability and a great relationship with the State always helps. I live in Moses Lake WA