Is 25,000 a reasonable fee for a dui, accident,two 3rd degree assault and obstructing a trooper?

Vancouver, WA |

pertaining to a accident in 06/05/2012 on I 205 near Vancouver wash

1. Depends on the experience of the attorney among other things, really a valuation that only you can make, best of luck.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Theodor Kapun and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney.

2. Attorney Kaplun has offered you a good explanation. How can we tell you without a whole lot more information. Apparently you think it is too much or you would not be asking the question.

Mr. Crosner is licensed to practice law in California and has been practicing law in California since 1978. The response herein is general legal and business analysis.. It is not intended nor construed to be "legal advice" but rather it is analysis, and different lawyers may analyze this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

3. Fees vary depending on the attorney's experience, the level, and magnitude of the charges against you. In the end, it is for you to determine what is reasonable as you are the one paying. Good luck.

4. I dont know the value without knowing the damages but be sure to have a lawyer or you will not get treated fairly.

5. The DUI lawyer in my office charges 30k for a simple dui

6. Shop around. There are a lot of attorneys if you are not satisfied with the attorney that you have spoke to. Experience is what you need, confidence in ones ability and a great relationship with the State always helps. I live in Moses Lake WA

DUI topics