Is spice illegal in florida

Asked about 2 years ago - Clewiston, FL

i was arrested for paraphernalia for having spice on me ,(spice is i guess synthtic weed)

1. 10

Answered . There has been recent legislation to outlaw forms of synthetic marijuana. This does not mean, however, that the substance you had is an illegal substance. The state attorney will need to have it tested to see if the substance you are accused of possessing is indeed illegal. I would recommend contacting a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible, and stop talking about your case online.

2. 6

Answered . The State of Florida is making a point to stop the distribution, possession and use of synthetic drugs. Just on December 11, 2012, the Attorney General of Florida issued Emergency Rules outlawing 22 new forms of synthetic drugs. I would also advise you to contact a local criminal defense attorney with experience handling synthentic drug cases.

Here's my write-up of the new emergency rules: http://lawfl.net/news/florida-attorney-general-...

Geoffrey R. Mason
    http://www.lawfl.net

3. 5

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

4. 2

Answered . Yes it is, please visit my website for more information on this issue.