Is a K3 Visa process as bad as people say?

Asked over 2 years ago - Bend, OR

A K3, in theory, would really be very helpful for my husband and I in our bid to move to the USA. He is a US citizen but no longer has US domicility as he has been living here with me for 6 years. If I got a K3 we could move over there together and solve the domicility problem, giving the IR1 app a better chance of success. BUT I keep hearing that a K3 is expensive, takes forever and might not even be decided before the IR1 and so wouldn't even help solve the domicility issue. Advice much appreciated.

1. Elliot M.S. Yi

8

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, K3 can be expensive and take a long time. You should meet with an attorney. I offer consultations via Skype. If you have additional questions feel free to email me at elliot@emsylaw.com.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . I am not a big fan of the K-3 ... and, you are correct, it is a more expensive option.

Meet with an attorney, many of us use Skype for consultations.

3. Robert West

5

Answered . k-3 is not a viable option anymore. Consult with an attorney.