Involved in head on collision i have no ins.,other party,fully covered,&im hurt,whats this case possibly worth?

Asked over 1 year ago - Upland, CA

This guy came thru a stop sign and hit me head on almost caddy corner and destroyed both vehicles theres 4 witnesses and my neck and shoulder shoot pain down my arm to my hand that tingles and goes numb my lower back is shot i feel sciatica and a disk injury,my face hit both air bags being jerked forward and sideways disintegrating my glassses and faceother party(fully insured)turns out had a lazy eye on the side on which he was turning,i was ambulanced off for injurys which r now being treated in physical theropy and chiro/ortho oh i was in a rental car....no ins....and i dont beleive the rental agency was on the up&up with their business,i used cashfor a deposit it was a small run down bizz renting out dated vehicles,

1. Norman Gregory Fernandez

Pro

13

Answered . Because you have no liability insurance you will only be able to recover out of pocket expenses; property damage, medical bills, loss of wages, etc. For a free consultation call 800-816-1529, x.1.

2. Michael Shemtoub

10

Answered . You are only limited to reimbursement of medical bills, lost wages, but not pain and suffering. Still you need to hire a lawyer to make sure that all of your medical bills are paid in full. I would like to do some research on your case and see if maybe the person was under the influence because in that scenario, you would be able to get pain and suffering. Give me a call I handle these cases all the time!

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference less

3. David J. McCormick

11

Answered . I would take Attorney Fernandez up on his offer of a free consultation.

4. Manuel Alzamora Juarez

Pro

9

Answered . In Californa, if you do not have auto insurance, you will not recover for pain and suffering. However, as attorney Fernandez pointed out you will recover for medica bills , wage and out of pocket loss. The solution next time is carry car insurance and load up on the UIM provision. Best of luck.

5. Richard H. Wooster

10

Answered . You have a good case, hire a lawyer.