Investment to get Greencard

Asked about 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

I would like to know what kind of investment from outside the US can get immediate green card?
How much is the minimum and maximum capital?
How much a lawyer will charge to bring up the case?
Any suggest websites so I can dig out more information

Thanks

1. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

1

Answered . Generally, you must invest at least $500,000 in an "at-risk" business enterprise in the US that will employ at least 10 US workers to obtain a green card. This would not, however, be "immediate."

2. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

Answered . There is nothing immediate with the US immigration. Capital from $500 000 to 1 M, lawyer and other professionals' charges depend on the project; might be as much as 50K or even more, it depends.
    Start with the USCIS website.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . There is no such thing as immediate.

But, with $500,000 invested and approximately $50,000 in administrative fees, you should get one in about 1 year ... that is good for 2 years and can be renewed.