Intrest of the client

Oroville, CA |
Filed under: Professional ethics

What does the term adverse to the client define? How can you tell if your attorney is acting in that capacity ?

1. It is very fact specific. Only a person with all the facts can tell if there might be a problem.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

2. Disclaimer: The materials provided below are informational and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

I agree with my colleague: you need to provide more details about the context of your question. For general information in this area I suggest you go to the law library and look over the Professional Responsibility practice guide published by The Rutter Group. Be sure to consult your own attorney to protect your legal rights.

3. I agree with the answers which were provided by the other Lawyers.