Interviewed for marriage base case second time and officer asked for medical and some pictures but no answer yet?

Houston, TX |

We were interviewed second time for a marriage base case about a month and half ago after BIA remanded our case back to local office due to error for not reviewing the evidence properly. Everything went okay. First interview was separately conducted and second one was done together. No odd questions just straight forward name, DOB, Address and that is all.

Officer went through the file in front of us and asked me for medical and I told him that the notice I received does not mention of medical. He apologized and said he will need it to complete the file and added if we can also send pics. But he mentioned that medical is the only big thing holding up the case.

Sent medical and pics 4 days after interview and its been little less than month and half and heard nothing from him.

You could schedule an InfoPass appointment and ask for an update on the case.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

I agree with my colleague. InfoPass is a free service that lets you schedule an appointment with a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Immigration Officer by using the Internet at any time of day or night. It will save you time making it unnecessary for you to visit your local USCIS office.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

To get an answer to a question, you must first ask the question. There is no question in your posting.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Well I explained timeline of events so I am looking for an answer on time frame of USCIS response.

Marriage and prenups topics