Interrogatories for malicious prosecution or frivolous law suit

Asked about 2 years ago - Branchville, NJ

I am the plaintiff representing myself in a malicious prosecution case.
I'm having a hard time finding interrogatory forms on this topic. Any suggestions or any input on what type of questions I should ask?

1. Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

3

1

Answered . You should consider speaking to an attorney at a one on one consultation to disuse this matter further. There is no factual background regarding your situation, dates, names of people involved, order of events or other important information that would be the basis on how you would frame your questions and more importantly whom you would ask them to.

A civil trial attorney at a consultation would be able to take the relevant law and apply it to the specific facts of your case so that you can have an outcome most favorable to what you want. My colleague correctly stated to start by looking at the statute and go from there. Best of luck to you.

2. Erik Anderson

Pro

1

1

Answered . Unlike a personal injury case, there are no "form" interrogatories for a malicious prosecution case. As a guide, look in the appendix of the Court Rules for Form A and Form C Interrogatories, which are used in personal injury litigation.

Representing yourself in this matter will be a daunting undertaking. You should contact an attorney. Good luck.

3. Barry Franklin Poulson

1

Answered . I would guess that 99% of the law has not been boiled down to forms. Look up the statute, as a first step, and quote and cite to the law. Ask your questions, nice, neutral toned, relevant questions.

This case overall would be a significant undertaking even for an experienced attorney.