International student get permanent resident of Obama offering law

Asked about 1 year ago - Lake Worth, FL

I am international student.my daughter born in USA and she is US citizen. my question is if Obama administration give permanent resident to all illegal people, so can I get permanent resident in USA.

1. Todd Matthew Heine

1

Answered . Too soon to give a good answer on this one: the laws are about to change.

2. Luca Cristiano Maria Melchionna

1

Answered . This is an immigration law question. I changed the topic so our immigration experts will have a chance to read and respond. Best

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . If a law passes that legalizes ALL illegal people, then yes you would get permanent residence. There has been no such law yet and it is doubtful that even if one passed, ALL people in "illegal" status would benefit. Stay tuned to the news and this forum for an updates. One more thing, depending on your daughter's age - if she is over 21 - she can petition for you to get residence.