International student get permanent resident of Obama offering law

Lake Worth, FL |

I am international daughter born in USA and she is US citizen. my question is if Obama administration give permanent resident to all illegal people, so can I get permanent resident in USA.

Too soon to give a good answer on this one: the laws are about to change.

Total Mobility Law is an international law firm that lets companies do global business with the knowledge and confidence they need to comply in any country. Our answers on this site do not constitute legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. The only thing that can do that is a signed Engagement Letter and Fee Agreement, which you can get by contacting us through

This is an immigration law question. I changed the topic so our immigration experts will have a chance to read and respond. Best

This reply is offered for educational purpose only. You should seek the advice of an attorney. The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the undisclosed individual asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of New York. Responses are based solely on New York Law unless stated otherwise. Pursuant to Internal Revenue Service guidance, be advised that any federal tax advice contained in this written or electronic communication is not intended or written to be used and it cannot be used by any person or entity for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or any other U.S. Federal taxing authority or agency or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

If a law passes that legalizes ALL illegal people, then yes you would get permanent residence. There has been no such law yet and it is doubtful that even if one passed, ALL people in "illegal" status would benefit. Stay tuned to the news and this forum for an updates. One more thing, depending on your daughter's age - if she is over 21 - she can petition for you to get residence.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

International law topics

Recommended articles about International law