International law

Asked 7 months ago - San Marcos, CA

Is any law or department can protect international students or help them solve problems during they study in America?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Stephen D. Berman

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . There is no special government agency to help foreign students with legal problems.

    The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
  2. Raluca Livia Hanea

    Contributor Level 7

    Answered . It depends on what "problems" the international student has. If there is a threatening situation to your person or property, you can always call 911.
    Your question is not very clear.

  3. David Samuel Willig

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . You may also consider the consulate of your country, which can offer some protection and solve some, but not all, problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,398 answers this week

3,349 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,398 answers this week

3,349 attorneys answering