Skip to main content

Institutional abuse, by my abusive x, constant relentless litigations, every other year. How do I fight it? Help!

Tobyhanna, PA |

Every other year, he files a complaint against me. He's extreamlyagressive domestic violence was an issue,now he's controlling me thru the court. What can I do?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    You should retain an attorney to handle this matter for you. If he is abusing the system, there are ways to prevent him from filing a new action without court permission under the right circumstances.

    My response is based solely on the limited information contained in the question. It is not meant to substitute your attorney's advice.

  2. Regarding domestic violence: call the police every time.

    I do not know what he is filing complaints for against you. My suggestion is.... NO CONTACT with him. MOVE. If you have no children, get him out of your life for good. Speak to local attorney if you need help. Good Luck!

    I HOPE I WAS HELPFUL. Steve Hamer answers questions on Avvo for general information and not as legal advice. Those answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. If you would like my help, contact Mr. Hamer at (214) 843-1529 for a FREE CONSULTATION.

  3. Hard to say without knowing more about his complaints. Abuse of process may be the way

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics