Institutional abuse, by my abusive x, constant relentless litigations, every other year. How do I fight it? Help!

Asked almost 2 years ago - Tobyhanna, PA

Every other year, he files a complaint against me. He's extreamlyagressive domestic violence was an issue,now he's controlling me thru the court. What can I do?

1. 4

Best Answer

Answered . You should retain an attorney to handle this matter for you. If he is abusing the system, there are ways to prevent him from filing a new action without court permission under the right circumstances.

2. 3

Answered . Hard to say without knowing more about his complaints. Abuse of process may be the way

3. 4

Answered . Regarding domestic violence: call the police every time.

I do not know what he is filing complaints for against you. My suggestion is.... NO CONTACT with him. MOVE. If you have no children, get him out of your life for good. Speak to local attorney if you need help. Good Luck!