Injured at a major retail store due to "admitted" neglect......!!!!!

Charlotte, NC |

I was at a major "home improvement type" store yesterday,because of "terrible" neglect on the store's part......there were two huge nails sticking straight up on a board on the ground ,covered by a piece of thin cardboard.They went right thru my shoe and into my foot. Long story short,they weren't very "sympathetic" at all. They even made me walk from the outside area of the store to the inside.Spent last night until 11pm at emergency,had x-rays,tetnus shot,pain shot,pain med and antiobotics. Did an injury report,got pictures right away of the "culprit",even though they tried to "whisk it away"! should I contact a lawyer? Im at work today,and am in pain.Please help.

1. You should consult an attorney. Most attorneys will take your case on a contingency basis, meaning they only get paid if you win.