Initial time with an attorney without the 'consulting fee.'

Atlanta, GA |

Employment law - government whistleblower case: I hired an attorney a year ago and we won the first case against the government. However, our second case is facing greater opposition and my attorney created an administrative blunder that could cost me everything. Additionally she left me to defend myself in a room full of government attorneys during a mediation last week rather than doing what she was hired to do - defend me. I have a very strong feeling that this attorney does not have what it takes to move forward and I am searching for a skilled attorney with experience and success in government whistleblower cases, but who is not interested in an initial 'consultation' fee to learn of the case/be interviewed for the case. Where can I search for such attorneys?

1. You should be able to a google search for employment law attorneys. There are many attorneys who will give a free consultation for the first meeting. You may also contact the Atlanta Bar Referral Service at 404-521-0777.