Infraction warrant out, and 2nd dui court hearing in 2 months

Asked over 1 year ago - Santa Clarita, CA

hi i have a warrant for an infraction (not sore if u do) my court is coming up in 2 months for a 2nd dui. and i was wondering what happens if u have a warrant and i go to court for my arriganment , will they see it? or would they let me take care of it. When i got arrested the day of my dui i just had to spend the night in the sober tank, and let me out the next day, due to my 2nd dui arrest. if i had a warrant out from that infraction wouldnt they have hold me in?

1. Matthew Murillo

Pro

4

Answered . answer are the same as you have gotten before. It won't change.

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

4

Answered . See my previous answer.

3. Seth Andrew Weinstein

4

Answered . They will likely see the infraction, but you can't be jailed on an infraction. A Failure to Appear on the infraction can be a misdemeanor though. You do need to secure the services of a criminal defense attorney. Give me a call if you would like a consultation.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com