INFOPASS for Deferred action for childhood arrivals.

Asked over 1 year ago - Baytown, TX

I know it says that they won't give me any information on my case if I do an INFOPASS at my local uscis office for deferred action but is it worth the try to do one and go get possibly information on my case? I've been waiting 8 months already and still no decision on my case my case was recivied and processed on August 23,2012 and I did my biometric appointment on September 13,2012 and after that I haven't recivied a decision on my case I've been waiting 8 months already and I will be hitting 9 months of waiting on may 23,2013 should I make the INFOPASS?? HELP!

1. Stephen D. Berman

5

Answered . It is longer than normal, however I don't see any advantage to an infopass over calling customer service. See a lawyer, maybe there was something wrong with your application.

2. Jesus Novo III

4

Answered . I won't tire of saying this, Hire an attorney!!! There is nothing simple about an immigration process. Now you could be asking your attorney and demanding an answer instead of looking for help in this forum where our ability is seriously limited.

3. Norma Lorenzo

3

1

Answered . Hi hope that you are well. We have some DACA's that have been transferred to other Service facilities that have also been pending a while (although I don't think as long as yours). An infopass for these situations is not going to be helpful. I would see an attorney and try to get help from a liaison through such. Good luck!

4. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . An InfoPass at this time would be premature. Your application is within normal processing times.