Industrial abuse

so I've been working in this slaughter house for 10+ years now and realized we're killing the pigs! This is everything I stand for (well actually my highly-religious-zealot-girlfriend) and now she wants to sue me for all I have. How is this done even though we pooled our money together?

Dallas, TX -

Attorney Answers (1)

Kimberly Gorel Altsuler

Kimberly Gorel Altsuler

Litigation Lawyer - Houston, TX

You need to please provide more information. It is unclear what she is threatening to sue you for.

The information in the attorney's answers or comments are for informational purposes only, and should not be... more

Related Topics

Residential property

Residential property is real estate that has been developed or zoned to be used for living, such as single family houses, apartments or mobile home parks.

Defective housing

Defective housing is a building that has health or safety issues, often related to its design or materials used in construction, that make it risky to live in.

Featured Legal Guides

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.