Industrial abuse

Dallas, TX |

so I've been working in this slaughter house for 10+ years now and realized we're killing the pigs! This is everything I stand for (well actually my highly-religious-zealot-girlfriend) and now she wants to sue me for all I have. How is this done even though we pooled our money together?

1. You need to please provide more information. It is unclear what she is threatening to sue you for.

The information in the attorney's answers or comments are for informational purposes only, and should not be treated as a source of legal advice, as each legal issue is unique. The attorney's answers or comments do not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship, nor are they intended to do so. Please do not put any any confidential information in your question. Attorney's answers or comments are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.

Landlord-tenant law topics