Incorrect Doctor Notes. What Can I Do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Boston, MA

In 2006 I found out I had a noncancerous tumor on my thigh. (I never feel any pain from this).

4 months ago I was in a car wreck where some of my body parts effected where my knees/legs. I can only walk about 30 min's -- I feel tingling, numbness, muscle pain & knees start giving out. I cannot go outside when it's cold, because it aggravates it even more. I rarely go out since the wreck.

When it gets very bad to where I can't sleep (7 times since the wreck), I go to the ER. However, the doctor NEVER writes down all my symptoms. They tell me they don't know the problem then write down thigh pain from tumor. MY THIGH TUMOR NEVER HURTS!

The last time I went because I was weak all over, felt like I was going to die. They gave me pregnancy & drug test? Neither applies to me. What can I do?

Pro

6

1

Answered . If you were in a car accident that was not your fault and you were injured, retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find one with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . the problem may lie in the way you relate your complaints and history. Be exact in describing the fact of the accident and all conditions you believe are directly related or arising out of that accident. Your reference to the 2006 thigh tumor should only be referenced after the doctor/hospital staff has taken down your present complaints and then asks about "prior" medical history. It also sounds as if you should be seeing a neurologist as the tingling and numbness in the legs may be related to injury to the spine; at least get that ruled out. Follow the advice given by the other attorneys.

3. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

4

1

Answered . As to the Medical problem, see a new doctor in a different setting / practice. Peraps your accident attorney can recommenf=d one.