Incompetent defense lawyer telling you to plead guilty and take plea deal when innocent.

Asked over 2 years ago - Sacramento, CA

Goverinment continues to pressure the def. to plead through the def counsel and def refuses. Def. counsel make it apparent he/she is displeased since def. did not wish to take plea. The def was found not guilty. Does it matter the fact def. felt the def. counsel inappropriately pressured him/her throughout, since the case is over and def. found not guilty? Def. thinks the case was bogus from the beginning for the government to cover up for much more serious felony, where the alleged def. has been victimized.

Defense lawyers and their alleged "investigators" are all women, the judges were Hispanic and Eastern Indian women, the prosecutors were caucasian women, the State AG is a black woman. That figures. The victim of the private health care providers and the conspiracies of the government/ the accused person/victim is also a minority woman. Go figure.

1. John M. Kaman

Pro

7

Answered . You were acquitted so justice was served. Any pressure placed on you to plea did not harm your case so you have nothing to complain about.

2. Robert C. LeBrasseur

6

Answered . Why are you complaining? You were acquitted.

3. Michael Charles Doland

4

Answered . Perhaps you can complain, but your compaint is not a "legal" related complaint.

4. Slavik Steve Leydiker

1

Answered . Def found not guilty. Def should be happy and move on with Def's life.