Incarserated serving 60 day on a probation violation. How can i expedite the process to get work release, or tether

Asked 12 months ago - Pontiac, MI

Do i need an attorney or can i do the paperwork my self or have someone do it on my behalf? If i need a lawyer, Do you know a good one, how much?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Tracy Torni Gaudenzi

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should hire an attorney. The price depends on the attorney, and the work involved.
    Good luck.

    Contact me at 248-702-5303 for a free consultation. My answer to this question is for general informational... more
  2. David B. Carter Jr.


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I would suggest retaining an attorney.

  3. Timothy A. Dinan

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Get an attorney familiar with the court and judge. Be prepared to show how you'll conform your behavior to the order of probation.

    The answer to this question does not constitute legal advice nor does create a client relationship with the... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,720 answers this week

3,036 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,720 answers this week

3,036 attorneys answering