Incarecerated female was sexually assaulted while incarcerated in county jail

Norman Park, GA |

The officer was arrested and admitted guilt. Does the female have any litigation stand?

Possibly. My partner has handled cases like this. Call me Monday at 404-812-4305.

Will do!

Noah Howard Pines

Noah Howard Pines

I have not heard from you yet. Do you still need assistance?

You should contact an attorney to help you with this case in order to protect your rights.

Not licensed in GA, but I would be shocked to find lady was prohibited form suit, other than a failure to timely file complaint with the government. See attorney ASAP.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

Everything is fact specific. However, prisoners should absolutely not be raped by guards. Depending on the facts, there may be a significant claim.

Our law firm has represented victims of rape in civil cases. In 2011, we obtained a $9 million dollar verdict against a home security company. You can read more on our website - WWW.MLNLAW.COM.