Inadmissible ?

Miami, FL |

I was arrested for solicitation of prostitution 4 months ago through police Sting opreation, police didn't have any recording evidence against me, but had to pay a community service of 10 hours ( $ 100 total ) in addtion to prosecutor's fee ( another $100 ). The disposition says successufuly completed DPA and a nolle prosequi from assistance state attorny. ( no probation, no fine, no jail time, no admission of criminal facts,no guilty plea or any act against me from the court). am I inadmissible if I travel overseas after this disposition? Can you please advise me. Thank you for help.

I am on green card since 4 years based on marriage. I am on green card since 4 years based on marriage

It sounds as though you were allowed to enter the Pre-Trial Intervention Program. Generally speaking, this results in a nolle-prosequi being entered and the case dismissed and does not lead to a finding of inadmissibility. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the facts of your case and your criminal records and provide case specific advice.

Sent from my iPad

While written by an attorney who is a Florida Bar Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, the statements herein should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney/client relationship has been created without a formal consultation with the attorney and the attorney has agreed to accept your case.

2. What is your immigration status?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. You should have an experienced immigration attorney review all the papers from your conviction in order to determine this.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.