In WA state can I claim unemployment benefits after quitting my job due to manager and coworkers?

Puyallup, WA |

I quit my job because of the manager and a coworker and was wondering if I can claim unemployment.

Whether you would be eligible for unemployment depends on the facts of your case.

In WA, you can apply for unemployment online at https://fortress.wa.gov/esd/uia/icintro/intropage.aspx?lang=en-us

Your employer will have a chance to dispute your claim.

If you disagree with the decision of ESD (Employment Security Department), you have an opportunity to appeal.

DO NOT FILE YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM WITHOUT SPEAKING TO AN ATTORNEY - a few hundred dollars spent for advice will save you the possible loss of perhaps thousands of dollars in benefits.

The reason for quitting your job is critical to the analysis of whether you are denied benefits - if you state the reasons the wrong way, you will be denied. Good luck.

Recommended articles about Employment