In US claiming suffer violence is easy? Can just make scar by self and call 911?

Asked 11 months ago - Flushing, NY

Tenant self make scar and call 911, 911 officer come simply sent the tenant out and next day detained the landlord...

So it is easy to false accuse,yes? Of course the judge will win back justness, but monthes pass!!!Can I ask for DNA test? I - a weak girl never ever touch the tenant that day!!!

Can I sue the tenant false accuse? if yes, how?

seizure patient suffer violence and delay 911 call,even worse 911 not come...rude tenant make scar herself and police simply detain the landlord. That is why i wonder it is easy to false accuse.

Looking forward some professional attorney value solutions!!!

1. Eric Sanders

2

Answered . I do not understand. What is your question?

2. Stephen Charles Cooper

1

Answered . Yes, it is easy to make false accusations and most cops will arrest the accused and then let someone else figure out if an assault really happened. A skilled criminal attorney knows how to develop the case and cross examine witnesses to bring out the truth. Howver, anyone who goes to trial takes their chances as sometimes, the truth is never understood.

3. Marco Caviglia

Pro

1

Answered . Obtain help in forming your question.