In unlawful detainer can ONE Ex parte app.( to advance the hearing date )be made for two separate motions at once for same date?

Asked 9 months ago - Glendale, CA

I need to file an Ex Parte application, to advance the hearing date prior to my trial. Can II file ONE Ex Parte app. for two separate motions, i.e
motion for leave, and motion for issue sanctions? Can the Ex Parte hearing ( to advance) for the two motions be heard or scheduled for the same date?

1. Michael Raymond Daymude

1

1

Answered . "Can the Ex Parte hearing ( to advance) for the two motions be heard or scheduled for the same date?" -- Absolutely. Ex parte applications are routinely denied for failure to follow the rules, particularly with regard to notification. Be sure you follow them. Good luck.