Skip to main content

In the Common Wealth of Kentucky, if an individual is charged with a DUI and has never been in trouble with law inforcement.

Columbia, KY |

The question: Does that person qualify for "Diversion"? Thanks for the help.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


DUI is not a diversion eligible offense. You should hire an attorney for your DUI.

Kentucky law does not certify specialty of practice in this area. The advice given herein is informational and should not be considered as creating an attorney/client relationship. Michael Bouldin is an independent attorney located in Northern Kentucky. It is strongly recommended to not give any confidential information on any website.


We have a Diversion Program for DUI first offenders in JEFFERSON COUNTY,KY. I don't know if you have a similar program in your county. Contact a criminal defense attorney in your county to defend you and explore any options.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer