In the Common Wealth of Kentucky, if an individual is charged with a DUI and has never been in trouble with law inforcement.

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbia, KY

The question: Does that person qualify for "Diversion"? Thanks for the help.

1. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . We have a Diversion Program for DUI first offenders in JEFFERSON COUNTY,KY. I don't know if you have a similar program in your county. Contact a criminal defense attorney in your county to defend you and explore any options. www.kacdl.net

2. Michael William Bouldin

Answered . DUI is not a diversion eligible offense. You should hire an attorney for your DUI.