In the Bucks County court system, how much surveillance time is required to prove cohabitation with regard to Spousal Support?

Asked 9 months ago - Newtown, PA

One Lawyer stated here that ‘four days’ proves cohabitation; however, I’ve heard that the BCCS requires weeks of surveillance which I can not afford.

1. Michael Kuldiner

Pro

1

Answered . there is no exact time frame. The judge makes a decisions based on all the evidence presented.

2. Dawn Elizabeth Padanyi

Pro

Answered . There is no specific time frame that is required to survey the the other party to prove cohabitation for spousal support or alimony. A hearing is necessary and the judge will have to determine the veracity and credibility of the parties and assess the evidence presented in order to determine if spousal support or alimony will continue.