In the Bucks County court system, how much surveillance time is required to prove cohabitation with regard to Spousal Support?

Newtown, PA |

One Lawyer stated here that ‘four days’ proves cohabitation; however, I’ve heard that the BCCS requires weeks of surveillance which I can not afford.

1. there is no exact time frame. The judge makes a decisions based on all the evidence presented.

Our Practice is focused on Divorce, Custody and Real Estate matters in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia. This response is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The response is intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete, or up-to-date. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between MIchael Kuldiner, Esquire and any party. The responses provided on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely on any information contained in these responses without first seeking the advice of an attorney.

2. There is no specific time frame that is required to survey the the other party to prove cohabitation for spousal support or alimony. A hearing is necessary and the judge will have to determine the veracity and credibility of the parties and assess the evidence presented in order to determine if spousal support or alimony will continue.

Alimony topics