In search of a trusted and credible evictions attorney in Lancaster, California

Palmdale, CA |
Filed under: Professional ethics

I am interested in consulting with a credible attorney who is also affordable to handle my eviction process. I have researched some attorneys locally and read reviews and none seem to be positive. I would hate to be scammed and lose more money. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My rental property is in Lancaster, California.

Please use the "Find a Lawyer" function here on Avvo. I am sure you can find a lawyer with positive reviews.

Beware that most reviews you read online will be from tenants. Tenants have an uphill battle and many will be dissatisfied with the process especially if the reason for the UD is non-payment of rent.

If you rent more than one unit, you should belong to a local landlord association (sometimes called an apartment owners association). That association will have valuable help and referrals to a local, affordable attorney. Good luck.

SINCE 1974. My answers are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers assume California law. I am licensed in California, only. Answers must not be relied upon.<br> <br> Legal advice and counsel must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice and counsel during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us.<br> <br> The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential. I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo because I have answered or commented on a question. Specifically, I assume no duty to respond to any question, comment, telephone call, or email because of my participation.<br> <br> All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice or counsel in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction for advice and counsel. See, also, Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.<br>

Professional ethics topics

Recommended articles about Professional ethics