In removal proceedings.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Clearwater, FL

Just filed termination of proceedings last week with the immigration court how long will it take to have a respond in orlando courts?

1. 8

Answered . It is unclear what you have filed, but I remind you of the time tested adage that a person who represents himself has a fool for a client.
    In my professional opinion, removal proceedings are very different for each individual case as they have completely unique factors and facts for each Respondent, thus no one could provide you an exact response time lacking vital information about your particular case.
    It is simply not possible.
    If you place any value in your prospective presence in the United States retain a sensible immigration counsel to protect your future.

2. 5

Answered . Soon. Just be patient.

3. 2

1

Answered . Depends on multiple factors. The Orlando court isn't too bad usually. Feel free to schedule a consultation with us at your convenience, if you aren't already represented by counsel. 813-226-2144

4. 4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You could benefit from the advice of an experienced immigration attorney. How long it takes depends on how backlogged the court happens to be in that jurisdiction. Good luck.