In removal proceedings.

Clearwater, FL |

Just filed termination of proceedings last week with the immigration court how long will it take to have a respond in orlando courts?

1. It is unclear what you have filed, but I remind you of the time tested adage that a person who represents himself has a fool for a client.
    In my professional opinion, removal proceedings are very different for each individual case as they have completely unique factors and facts for each Respondent, thus no one could provide you an exact response time lacking vital information about your particular case.
    It is simply not possible.
    If you place any value in your prospective presence in the United States retain a sensible immigration counsel to protect your future.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

2. Soon. Just be patient.

3. I agree with my colleagues. You could benefit from the advice of an experienced immigration attorney. How long it takes depends on how backlogged the court happens to be in that jurisdiction. Good luck.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

4. Depends on multiple factors. The Orlando court isn't too bad usually. Feel free to schedule a consultation with us at your convenience, if you aren't already represented by counsel. 813-226-2144