Skip to main content

In PA state how does one go about declaring a senior mentally unstable adult incompetent? What's involved in guardianship in PA.

Pasco, WA |

73 year old woman who does not have dementia but won't take medication as prescribed . Her Dr. has recommended guardianship for her. She refuses to leave her home. Can't follow through on helping herself.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You would need to consult with an attorney in PA. Here is one reference I found online:

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics