In original petition asked for support child & spousal. 3 years later I don't need it Now Default with MSA, child sup reserved

Half Moon Bay, CA |

and spousal support waived. On form 170 question number 3 is asking if all the information in petition is correct. Which box do I check? Amended? Petition? We declared our current incomes in MSA, included the CA child support calculator, used all the correct legal wording in regards to CA Family codes. Things have improved significantly in the last 3 years for us and the original petition requested all those things. I have filled out all forms referring to FL 180 and attached agreement for details about child support, spousal, health ins., etc, etc. Are we okay?

See other answer thread

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

Child support topics