In original petition asked for support child & spousal. 3 years later I don't need it Now Default with MSA, child sup reserved

Asked almost 2 years ago - Half Moon Bay, CA

and spousal support waived. On form 170 question number 3 is asking if all the information in petition is correct. Which box do I check? Amended? Petition? We declared our current incomes in MSA, included the CA child support calculator, used all the correct legal wording in regards to CA Family codes. Things have improved significantly in the last 3 years for us and the original petition requested all those things. I have filled out all forms referring to FL 180 and attached agreement for details about child support, spousal, health ins., etc, etc. Are we okay?

1. Matthew Thomas Majeski

Pro

Answered . See other answer thread