IN NJ CAN MY EMPLOYER ASK ME TO PAY BACK MONEY FOR A OVERPUMP AT MY JOB AS A GASPUMPER AND IF I SAY NO TERMINATE ME

Asked over 1 year ago - Riverton, NJ

I FEEL BY MY EMPLOYER TERMINATEING ME OR CUTTING MY HOURS FROM 39 TO 15 OR 20 IS RETALIATION IF I DONT ACCEPT THE HOURS BEING CUT AND IF TERMINATED CAN I STILL FILE FOR MY UNEMPLOYMENT AND TELL THEM THAT BY CUTTING MY HOURS IS RETALIATION I KNOW ITS NOT COMPANY POLLICY TO ASK TO PAY BACK MONEY ITS THE MANGERS WAY OF DOING THINGS THANK YOU MIKE

I FEEL IF UNEMPLOYMENT SAYS ITS MISS CONDUCT I DONT THINK IT IS PLEASE LET MY KNOW AND WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND MY POSITION THANK YOU

1. Allan E Richardson

3

Answered . THERE'S STILL NO REASON TO SHOUT. You asked this question last week and got answers. The law hasn't changed in the last seven days.

2. Fred S Shahrooz-Scampato

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague, rather than ask updated questions every few days, you are strongly encouraged to consult with an experienced employment law attorney. Based on the facts that you present, you are involved in a very volatile work situation and it would be to your advantage to have an employment law attorney who would be available to directly and immediately provide you with legal advice as the facts develop.

3. Leonard Roy Boyer

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Go see an attorney, and do not SHOUT at the attorneys here.