IN NJ CAN MY EMPLOYER ASK ME TO PAY BACK MONEY FOR A OVERPUMP AT MY JOB AS A GASPUMPER AND IF I SAY NO TERMINATE ME

Riverton, NJ |

I FEEL BY MY EMPLOYER TERMINATEING ME OR CUTTING MY HOURS FROM 39 TO 15 OR 20 IS RETALIATION IF I DONT ACCEPT THE HOURS BEING CUT AND IF TERMINATED CAN I STILL FILE FOR MY UNEMPLOYMENT AND TELL THEM THAT BY CUTTING MY HOURS IS RETALIATION I KNOW ITS NOT COMPANY POLLICY TO ASK TO PAY BACK MONEY ITS THE MANGERS WAY OF DOING THINGS THANK YOU MIKE

I FEEL IF UNEMPLOYMENT SAYS ITS MISS CONDUCT I DONT THINK IT IS PLEASE LET MY KNOW AND WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND MY POSITION THANK YOU

THERE'S STILL NO REASON TO SHOUT. You asked this question last week and got answers. The law hasn't changed in the last seven days.

A response to a question posted on Avvo is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. It is informational only. Allan E. Richardson, Esq. arichardson@employmentlaw-nj.com Richardson, Galella & Austermuhl 142 Emerson ST., Woodbury, NJ 08096 856-579-7045.

I agree with my colleague, rather than ask updated questions every few days, you are strongly encouraged to consult with an experienced employment law attorney. Based on the facts that you present, you are involved in a very volatile work situation and it would be to your advantage to have an employment law attorney who would be available to directly and immediately provide you with legal advice as the facts develop.

The answers by Fred Shahrooz Scampato, Esquire, of the Law Office of Fred Shahrooz Scampato, LLC, provided in the Avvo website are for general information purposes only. The materials are current only as of the indicated date and must not be regarded as legal advice, solicitation or advertisement. The information provided on this site does not, nor is it intended to, constitute legal advice and is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship, nor are they intended as a substitute for obtaining specific legal advice from qualified legal counsel. Transmission of information from this site is not intended to create, and receipt shall not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Any prior results that are described on our site do not guarantee a similar outcome. Online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional advice regarding the particular facts and circumstances of each matter.

I agree with my colleagues. Go see an attorney, and do not SHOUT at the attorneys here.

Leonard R. Boyer, Esq. 201-.675-.5577. If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" Please be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.