In need of a legal aid lawyer

Beacon, NY |
Filed under: Professional ethics

The DA'S office in beacon,NY is not meeting or hearing my needs. I pressed charges on my sixteen yr old daughter for assault. B4 she was arrested the cops said the judge wants to know if you want a limited protective order or full not realizing with limited I'm still protected I said full. That was a mistake because my daughter is really enjoying this freedom she is getting what she wants running off the city without me knowing and I can't do anything. All the DA is saying is we have to wait to see what the out come is first. Even spoke to a supervisor this is not realistic please help me. Don't know where to turn.

1. I don't think this is a legal aid matter - you were not arrested.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Professional ethics topics