In need of a legal aid lawyer

Asked over 1 year ago - Beacon, NY

The DA'S office in beacon,NY is not meeting or hearing my needs. I pressed charges on my sixteen yr old daughter for assault. B4 she was arrested the cops said the judge wants to know if you want a limited protective order or full not realizing with limited I'm still protected I said full. That was a mistake because my daughter is really enjoying this freedom she is getting what she wants running off the city without me knowing and I can't do anything. All the DA is saying is we have to wait to see what the out come is first. Even spoke to a supervisor this is not realistic please help me. Don't know where to turn.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

Answered . I don't think this is a legal aid matter - you were not arrested.