In need of a criminal attorney for prescription drug situation

Asked over 1 year ago - Easton, PA

I am seeking an attorney for help with a legal matter. It involves a matter with prescription drugs and forged prescriptions. I am in desperate need of an experienced attorney who can help me. I have not been charged yet bit have met with the police. I have never been in this type of trouble and I am very worried.

Pro

3

Answered . You can use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to locate a criminal lawyer in Easton. Just keep your mouth shut until you retain a lawyer.

2. Thomas Kenny

Pro

2

Answered . Hopefully you did not give the police a statement. You should have an experienced attorney even when you meet with the police.

3. Forest Dean Morgan

2

Answered . First. Stop talking with the Police.

Second, a "prescription drug situation" can mean a number of different things. If you are a medical professional subject to an investigation, there is a collateral consequence relating to boards, etc.

The first step in the process is a full criminal case evaluation by an experienced criminal defense attorney.

F. Dean Morgan, Esquire
    The Morgan Law Firm
    www.fdeanmorgan.com
    www.Criminal-Case-Evaluation.com