In NC, is incest limited to sexual intercourse is other conduct like fellatio included in the definition?

Wilmington, NC |
Filed under: Sex crimes

Do you play the banjo with your toes? If the other party is a minor you are still committing crimes.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

ANY sexual contact whatsoever. This is your relative and there are reasons that we have laws like this. I don't understand why you don't find the thought of any sexual activity with a family member as disgusting. I don't care if she looks like a model. You are looking at serious prison time. Funny comment by Mr. Cohen.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice. Mr. Leroi answers questions on Avvo because he strongly believes in public service from his years as a judge, magistrate, and prosecutor. If you need to ask any follow up questions because my answer did not fully address your question, feel free to call Chris or post an additional question. Thank you.

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/PDF/ByArticle/Chapter_14/Article_26.pdf

The enclosed link will provide you with the guidance you are seeking regarding NC laws on incest. If in doubt, don't do it!

Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should seek a full consultation with a licensed attorney before relying on any advice offered through this website

To avoid spontaneous retching, I'll pretend that you are a concerned ex who fears for her daughter's safety. To ask a question like this one must be contemplating some heinous actions, or be concerned that someone else is doing so.

I am a co-author of WEITZ ON AUTOMOBILE LITIGATION: THE NO FAULT HANDBOOK. The opinions expressed in this answer are not legal advice. These opinions are based on New York practice. We have no attorney-client relationship. conducting a conversation with me through the avvo comments section does not create an attorney-client relationship. I may be contacted at 212-553-9300.