In NC, is incest limited to sexual intercourse is other conduct like fellatio included in the definition?

Asked about 1 year ago - Wilmington, NC

1. Katrina Louise Smith

2

Answered . http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/...

The enclosed link will provide you with the guidance you are seeking regarding NC laws on incest. If in doubt, don't do it!

2. Stephen Ross Cohen

3

Answered . Do you play the banjo with your toes? If the other party is a minor you are still committing crimes.

3. Christopher Daniel Leroi

2

Answered . ANY sexual contact whatsoever. This is your relative and there are reasons that we have laws like this. I don't understand why you don't find the thought of any sexual activity with a family member as disgusting. I don't care if she looks like a model. You are looking at serious prison time. Funny comment by Mr. Cohen.

4. Andrew Lawrence Weitz

Pro

1

1

Answered . To avoid spontaneous retching, I'll pretend that you are a concerned ex who fears for her daughter's safety. To ask a question like this one must be contemplating some heinous actions, or be concerned that someone else is doing so.