In my response to an interrogatory, I included the phrase " including but not limited to" in most of my responses for the

San Jose, CA |
Filed under: Police interrogation

purpose of keeping my options open to include other information that might be discovered later on. However, the defendant still demands that I provide complete and straightforward information to the extent possible which I did. How should I respond to his demand?

This is fact specific. Depending on your answers you may need to modify it or maybe you can stand on the objection.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

I did not raise any objection in my response. Can I still raise an objection should I submit a supplemental response?

This appears to be a civil discovery question involving how to respond to interrogatories which are a type of discovery request. It is posted in the criminal law forum where we do not use those forms of discovery. Good luck.

This is the problem with representing yourself (I assume if you had an attorney he would have properly counseled you). If have an attorney, rely on his/her advice. If you don't have an attorney, hire a local attorney before you do irreparable harm to your case. Good luck.