In my response to an interrogatory, I included the phrase " including but not limited to" in most of my responses for the

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

purpose of keeping my options open to include other information that might be discovered later on. However, the defendant still demands that I provide complete and straightforward information to the extent possible which I did. How should I respond to his demand?

1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

1

1

Answered . This is fact specific. Depending on your answers you may need to modify it or maybe you can stand on the objection.

2. Nicholas Maurice Rosenberg

1

Answered . This appears to be a civil discovery question involving how to respond to interrogatories which are a type of discovery request. It is posted in the criminal law forum where we do not use those forms of discovery. Good luck.

3. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

1

Answered . This is the problem with representing yourself (I assume if you had an attorney he would have properly counseled you). If have an attorney, rely on his/her advice. If you don't have an attorney, hire a local attorney before you do irreparable harm to your case. Good luck.