In MN 2 DAS and 1 driving w/ no insurance, can i beat it?sentencing?Suspended for child non pymt. supp. I have a clean record.

Montevideo, MN |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I have a clean record and am in need of some advice

We can't possibly determine your likelihood of success based on what you've said on this page. You need to have a private consultation with an attorney so that they can look at all the facts and build your strategy for the case.

Any attorney will need a more specific detail of the facts of the case to make any kind of educated response. I suggest you contact an attorney in private (you don't want to post case facts here since these communications aren't private) and discuss the situation. You should be able to get a much better assessment of your case that way. I wish you the best of luck.

Typically with no priors, I have been able to help a client avoid jail time on a first DAS, no insurance charge. If convicted of DAS or No Insurance, Minnesota will revoke the drivers license for a minimum of 30 days (additional). Normally it is a good idea to get the drivers license reinstated before concluding the DAS charge(s) in court, and have proof of insurance. Then we can try to avoid a conviction that would trigger further loss of license - but only if the license is reinstated and insurance in place. This would be more challenging with two DAS charges from two different dates, but still may be worth the effort.

Hello. A preliminary is that you should have obtained auto insurance and have proof in-hand. No attorney may guarantee a particular outcome. You certainly need attorney assistance, counsel and representation in this matter. Of course, in every charge, there is a possibility of 'beating it' in certain circumstances. Do seek attorney help now. This website provides general information and not provide legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.
Phone: 612-296-9666

Twin Cities,, Minnesota licensed attorney, Tricia Dwyer, Esq.: Phone 612-296-9666. CRIMINAL LAW, INSURANCE LAW, CHILD SUPPORT LAW,, Rule 114 Qualified Neutral, Minnesota Supreme Court Roster Mediator, Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC, Phone: 612.296-9666 - EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR until 8 p.m. daily. See www.dwyerlawfirm.net