In illinois what are the chances for some1 charger w/fraudulent id no prior criminal background but wasnt using the id

Asked 10 months ago - Chicago Heights, IL

police found it in my wallet

1. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . This is at least the third time you have asked this question in the past day You will not get more or better answers just because you ask again and again. It was previously suggested before your son needs a lawyer and that the charge is potentially seriously due to the nature of the fake ID he possessed. This is a simple Q&A forum. We cannot and do not predict "chances" or outcomes.

2. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

Answered . I'm not sure what you mean by "chances." Your question is to vague to answer. Your best bet is to go see a lawyer about your case. I do not recommend asking questions on a public forum about pending charges. Best of luck.

3. Melissa I. Smejkal

Answered . Yes, possible to get probation.