In illinois what are the chances for some1 charger w/fraudulent id no prior criminal background but wasnt using the id

Chicago Heights, IL |
Filed under: Criminal charges

police found it in my wallet

I'm not sure what you mean by "chances." Your question is to vague to answer. Your best bet is to go see a lawyer about your case. I do not recommend asking questions on a public forum about pending charges. Best of luck.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER HELPFUL PLEASE CAN THANK ATTORNEY MEMMEN BY MARKING IT “BEST ANSWER” or “HELPFUL.” Mr Memmen is donating his time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. THIS IS NOT A CONSULTATION and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Alexander Memmen recommends that you always consult – in person – with a local attorney before taking any action.

This is at least the third time you have asked this question in the past day You will not get more or better answers just because you ask again and again. It was previously suggested before your son needs a lawyer and that the charge is potentially seriously due to the nature of the fake ID he possessed. This is a simple Q&A forum. We cannot and do not predict "chances" or outcomes.

Yes, possible to get probation.