In ILL state court order F.V.I.P. I.D.S.H. what does this mean? Im getting misleading information on this case

Asked almost 2 years ago - Woodstock, IL

was ordered to take family violence classes, my job took me out of state which was ok with the court. I began classes and took over half of the classes and was unable to attend the classes regularly due to my job in construction, being out of town most of the time. so i was dropped from the class. they wont give me any of the credit for the classes attended, I am now trying to do the classes online but the court system says i have to do them"in class" I have spent alot of money trying to fulfill my obligation to the court now i am down to the wire. if all classes are not complete by Jan1 I may be in jail, what are my options if any....I need some serious insight on this matter, please give me some guidance on this, I truly am trying to get this behind me.

1. Joseph Henry Sparacino

2

Answered . You need to file a Motion to Extend the Compliance deadline and present the facts to the Court. Have you attended the Family Violence Impact Panel yet? Have you been able to get a date to attend set? As I am often in Court call my assistant Dan London at 312-807-3990 to set up a private telephone consultation. At the consultation we can discuss the confidential details we need to craft a strategic plan. These details should not be broadcast over the Internet.

2. Wes Cowell

1

Answered . What's the problem? Get the classes done. You were ordered to do it . . . so do it. What's the rub?

3. Jenette M. Schwemler

1

Answered . You need to retain an attorney immediately. If you can't afford it, you need to petition the court for an extension of time.

Nothing in this post creates an attorney-client relationship. This post is not meant to serve as legal advice.