In Hawaii, Can Abuse Family & household be expunged?

Asked almost 4 years ago - Orlando, FL

the states clerk page says under code 1203.4 says along thelines cases that were on probation and complted successfully are eligible. the husbands case is well over 15 years old and completed it fine. iss it eligible to expunge? can an attorney in Hawaii do it with out husband travelling all the way back to Hawaii from the east coast U.S. ?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Howard M Lewis


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . The first answer is you would need a local attorney to draft the motions to the court the second question is whether the parties appearance is necesary for an in court hearing. Contact a local attorney near the court you need to file the motion and they will tell you. good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,305 answers this week

3,336 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,305 answers this week

3,336 attorneys answering