In Florida what does 69 points score out to?

Fort Myers, FL |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Simply type www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/Sen_cpcm

Just a hair over 30 months prison at the bottom. Depending on the charges, there may be potential ways to "depart" or get substantially lower then that.

I am getting a technical VOP for not coming to the door when she did a house check. I'm on Community Control now and I violated once before with a misdemeanor and thats how I was reinstated to Community Control. I only had 30 day left on this and she said they might just let it go or give you the most is a year in the County Jail. She said she has no choice but to recommend prison time. I dont know what will happen?

Nick Jay Dorsten

Nick Jay Dorsten

You need to speak with a lawyer. As you are on probation the judge is allowed to modify the Vop and you may be able to avoid prison.

If the total sentencing points are 69, you subtract 28 points, multiply by .75 and your baseline prison sentence will be 48 months.

Posting an answer to your question does not create an attorney / client relationship such that you can or should rely on the information provided herein to take action. Instead, it is intended to simply provide you with information. I am not your lawyer and cannot provide you with legal advice unless and until I am hired to do so.

69-28=41 41x.75=30.75 months.

As already explained, 69 points equals 30.75 months prison. However, that is not a guarantee that the person will go to prison. You should speak with a criminal defense attorney to discuss all options like a departure from the guidelines.