Skip to main content

In filing a federal case i state the USC then pertinent subsections, then civil code and add all points and authorities?

Riverside, CA |

fraud related, abuse of process, obstruction of justice, tort

Attorney Answers 2

  1. With regret, someone needs to tell you straight out: this site cannot be used effectively as a tutorial for filing a legally sufficient complaint in federal court. No one here can take that kind of responsibility. You need to hire an attorney, or visit your local law library where you can utilize some of the excellent practice guides that are available.

    My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

  2. Not exactly correct, but your on the right track. I suggest reviewing other pleadings from similar situated cases. This can help you with the format and procedure.

    Sounds like an interesting case...whats going on? Feel free to call me for a free consultation if you wish to discuss further.

    best of luck!