In at will employment states,

Asked over 1 year ago - Sioux City, IA

OK so i was fired for my free speech that don't apply in the work place one more question the videos i make are telling truth about how women and men do one another in todays world and i talk about the double stander eds and i do no that this can make a lot mad at me for talking about this but its only truth i only say what i seen happen to so many so many times and i am sure that the women on my old job who seen my divs got pissed at me for doing this and this is why i was fired this women don't want a man to tell it as it relay is but i call all wrings men and women in my videos so any how i am sure its from me telling truth about men and women in todays world that pissed this women off who dune this to me is there any hang i can do what about what about The land known as North America

1. Erik S. Fisk

2

Answered . If there is a question here, I'm not sure what it is. If you have a question, please clarify.

2. L. Maxwell Taylor

2

Answered . I get that you were fired for your free speech in a private workplace, and I get that you make videos that have something to do with gender and double standards, but then you say you have a question. "[I]s there any hang i can do what about what about The land known as North America" is the only question I can find in what you wrote, and it doesn't make sense to me.

3. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

Answered . Reading between the lines to the utmost degree (!), it seems that you were fired for making some videos that were objectionable to co-workers and brought to your employer's attention. This is not a free speech issue. Your free speech rights are a protection against the government. If you were fired because the women at your workplace went to your employer and stated that they were uncomfortable working with you because of statements in your videos, you were most likely lawfully terminated. If you were represented by a union, you could talk to the union about appealing, but the union has to represent those co-workers, too, so don't be surprised at any decision the union might reach declining to go forward.

You simply can't expect to do what you want to do with no care for the consequences unless you are prepared to live up to that code by not beefing about the consequences of what you do. It's as simple as that.