In Arizona, how do I find out if an affidavit of service has been filed against me?

Phoenix, AZ |

I came home and noticed a process server (for a photo radar ticket) left some documents at my door. I've been told that if not served in-person, the process server needs to file an affidavit of service, is that correct? If so, how can I find it if that's been filed?

I'm licensed in California although I would think that the documents would have that information and you can just call the court. If the documents don't have that information, you can call the dmv or the court.

You are welcome to call Ms. Johns' offices for a free or low cost consultation at (866) 402-4038. Please note that Ms. Johns is a lawyer although she is not your lawyer unless you have signed a written fee or letter agreement confirming her office's representation of you. This email does not otherwise constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you, Ms Johns. Does anyone in AZ know if there is a way to inquire electronically? Or have any additional AZ specific info?

I would have a licensed attorney in Arizona to do inquiries on your behalf. That will ensure that you will not disclose anything damaging , improper or exessive about your present legal rights.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

Traffic tickets topics