In Arizona, how do I find out if an affidavit of service has been filed against me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

I came home and noticed a process server (for a photo radar ticket) left some documents at my door. I've been told that if not served in-person, the process server needs to file an affidavit of service, is that correct? If so, how can I find it if that's been filed?

1. Hillary Johns

2

1

Answered . I'm licensed in California although I would think that the documents would have that information and you can just call the court. If the documents don't have that information, you can call the dmv or the court.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

1

Answered . I would have a licensed attorney in Arizona to do inquiries on your behalf. That will ensure that you will not disclose anything damaging , improper or exessive about your present legal rights.