In an emergency situation,can I have my travel docs sent to the country I'm traveling to if I've already done my biometrics?

Asked 12 months ago - New York, NY

There's an emergency, and i have to travel before the issuance of the travel doc
I've done my biometrics already. Can I send to the uscis asking them to send the travel document to the country i'm travelling to?(of course it's not the country of persecution) In this case, can I use my passport to leave the U.S, and return to the U.S with my travel documents?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Harry Asatrian

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Yes.

    Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,921 answers this week

2,803 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,921 answers this week

2,803 attorneys answering