In an emergency situation,can I have my travel docs sent to the country I'm traveling to if I've already done my biometrics?

New York, NY |

There's an emergency, and i have to travel before the issuance of the travel doc
I've done my biometrics already. Can I send to the uscis asking them to send the travel document to the country i'm travelling to?(of course it's not the country of persecution) In this case, can I use my passport to leave the U.S, and return to the U.S with my travel documents?

Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.

Recommended articles about Immigration