In Alaska in post divorce the wife is remarried - is her new husbands income considered when calculating child support?

Asked 10 months ago - Anchorage, AK

Would that be considered an acceptable reason to file for a change of circumstance?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Edward Brandon Beckham

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Consult with an attorney, licensed in your jurisdiction, who is experienced in this area of law. Many lawyers, in a majority of jurisdictions, provide free initial consultations; see if there are any in your area.

    This is not legal advice. This response is provided for general information only, as a public service. It is not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,005 answers this week

2,769 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,005 answers this week

2,769 attorneys answering