In addition to tax forms , what other forms is necessary to attach affidavit of support form for main sponsor and joint sponsor?

Asked about 3 years ago - Denver, CO

i sent i-864 form ,but nvc sent me a letter that you must attach employment proof and citizen proof and account proof ( my sponsor did not attach tax forms too ) , but before nvc operators and attornys said that tax forms is enough to attach i-864 form.

1. Lisa Monique Okoh-Brown

Answered . you are showing that you need to have an attorney handling this case and really it takes an attorney reviewing the request and not just giving blind answers online that can create liability on our part.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You need to follow the instructions for the form. If you do not understand those instructions, then you should retain an experienced immigration attorney.