In a lawsuit what does it mean when the paperwork say:

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

Final order removing case from printout. Our case haves already been settled and all I'm waiting for is my check. But in the miami Dade clerk of court docket it says .. final order removing case from printout. What does that mean?

1. James Gregory Las Cola

4

Best Answer

Answered . You should direct your legal questions to your attorney he or she is the best position to answer questions pertaining to your mater. It likely means your matter has been moved off the Court's calender or removed from the Judge's pending cases. This for you likely means boat drinks. Cheers.

2. Michael T Millar

Pro

4

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues, if the case is settled, the entry likely means that the court has received a stipulation of dismissal and is removing the case from its active case list. However, it could be dismissed for any number of reasons and you should call your attorney and ask for guidance.

3. Robert Bruce Kopelson

3

1

Answered . Likely means the case has been dismissed or will be soon, and is no longer an active case. Ask your lawyer.