In a Condo Estate can someone be evicted for not providing ownership papers on the home itself, excluding the land?

Dallas, TX |

The land is owned by a part owner of the Condominium Estate which rents the lot to OWNERS OF MOBILE HOMES. I feel that the owner of the home on the land abandoned it, and the people who "acquired" are just taking over the home. What can I legally do to resolve this situation?

1. If the condo is renting the space, then there should be a rental agreement. Chances are, the new occupants are not named under this lease, so they probably can be evicted. You should speak with a real estate attorney in your local area to review your circumstances and rental agreement to better determine your options.

If this response was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. The response provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, nor does it establish or intend to establish an attorney-client relationship. You should always speak with a licensed attorney regarding your legal rights before taking or not taking any particular action.