Skip to main content

In a college in Pennsylvania the police came into my dorm room with a warrant and confiscated items with paraphernalia. Is there

State College, PA |
Filed under: Juvenile law

I am a minor

Attorney Answers 1


More information would be needed to answer your question with any degree of accuracy.

If you have been cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and question whether the police may have violated your constitutional rights regarding search, seizure and/or arrest, you would need to consult an attorney to discuss the possibility of using any of these as a basis for a defense.

Please contact me if I can assist you.

Mark as helpful

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics